Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnered with a financial services firm focused on designing and building a platform that helps users create and deploy their models/calculation engines at scale. This company, headquartered in Chicago, is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to add to their growing team. This person will be predominantly focused on the Backend – API and Microservices. The goal of the platform is for data scientists to not have to worry about hosting their models and calculations
Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop features and support backend infrastructure
- Manage new development and projects within their Python focused platform
- Help architect and troubleshoot our systems to ensure stable and reliable operation
- Help lead upgrades and implementations of new cutting-edge technology
Sr. Software Engineer Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience with Open-Source Programming language; Python preferred, Java, C#
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with DevOps (e.g., AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Infrastructure as a code tool (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or similar preferred
Recruiter, Software Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: Python , Django , Data , DevOps Technology , Software Engineering , Software Development , Backend , Microservices #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.