LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a SaaS company headquartered in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago to help identify a Sr. Software Engineer to add to its growing team. This organization builds an AI product that is used to sort information in unstructured data. The Sr. Software Engineer will be working on their flagship product and assist in the architecture and development on a daily basis.
Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the best functionality of the software product
- Manage new development and projects within their .NET focused application
- Lead architecture and design conversations with team members
- Help lead upgrades and implementations of new cutting-edge technology
- Design, build and test the product
Sr. Software Engineer Requirements:
- Strong experience in back-end .NET development
- Experience working with modern .NET technologies, including .NET Core
- Expertise in building RESTful APIs
- Architecture and design experience within previous applications and products
- High level communication and problem-solving skills to work with internal stakeholders and other team members
- AI or Machine Learning experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar preferred
If interested in this Sr. Software Engineer position and meet the above qualifications, please apply today.
Recruiter, Software Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: .NET, RESTful APIs , AI , Machine Learning SaaS , Software Engineering
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.