LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a nationwide manufacturing company headquartered in Cincinnati, OH that is looking to hire a skilled SAP professional on a direct hire basis. This individual will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for their emerging SAP environment.
This role is fully onsite in Cincinnati, OH.
Sr. Systems Architect Responsibilities:
- Interpret complex technical and business requirements to create architectural designs
- Utilize ABAP programming to design and modify SAP modules and applications
- Direct developers in detailed design work, create proofs-of-concept and validate design alternatives through prototypes
- Provide high-level development tasks, guide implementation, perform code reviews and collaborate on strategic plans with IT teams
- Stay updated on new technologies, offer expert consulting and recommend innovative solutions
Sr. Systems Architect Requirements:
- Ability to write and support ABAP and CDS Views
- Experience working with SAP S4/HANA
- Proficiency in the architecture, design and development of enterprise solutions at an advanced level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national