Looking to grow your career in business intelligence? LaSalle Network is partnered with a top Chicago-based client looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to their team! The Sr. Salesforce Administrator is someone with strong technical knowledge, excellent business acumen, solid follow through and problem-solving skills. The candidate must be detail oriented and have a capacity and passion for learning and exploring business data.
Sr. Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day administration and support of Salesforce
- Create, maintain and managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation, workflow rules and triggers
- Perform system and user administration
- Create and maintain user profiles, role hierarchy and sharing rules; update permissions as needed
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities in response to personnel changes
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Ensure data integrity and data cleanliness
- Train and coach end users in Salesforce; communicate system changes
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad-hoc reporting requests as needed; support sales management by creating reports and processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads
- Work directly with end users; find opportunities to improve efficiency and improve processes
- Design and implement standard operating procedures and continuous improvements through automation
- Troubleshoot issues
- Work cross-functionally to identify ongoing business enablement needs and solve issues
- Maintain and support Salesforce integrations to ensure clean data transfer
- Expand use and adoption of Salesforce.com
- Attend planning meetings, assist with determining if/how salesforce.com can be used in new ways
- Proactively gather feedback from users to optimize their salesforce experience
Sr. Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration or another relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems; experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
If the Sr. Salesforce Administrator position sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: salesforce , salesforce administration #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.