Our client in the technology industry is searching for a Senior Recruiter to join them in their downtown Chicago office.
This innovative tech company is currently experiencing hyper growth and are looking for a proven Senior Recruiter to help us hire in a variety of areas. The ideal candidate is maniacal about providing a best-in-class candidate experience. You’re also a natural brand ambassador, great at building rapport amongst the best talent in the city.
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Implement innovative recruiting practices that attract diverse, high-quality candidates
- Collaborate in developing our ongoing strategy of the employment brand
- Work closely with all hiring managers on headcount planning and process
- Develop varied ways to create talent pipelines, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Identify and engage passive candidates through the use of our own websites, LinkedIn, and other contemporary search techniques
- Create job postings, screen resumes, interview candidates, develop and negotiate offers
- Use data and reporting to identify areas of improvement and make recommendations
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and sets high recruitment standards
Senior Recruiter Requirements:
- 5+ years with full life-cycle experience recruiting where you have successfully sourced, attracted and secured top talent in various functional roles (Sales, Marketing, Events, Editorial and Ops) and levels (individual contributors and leadership)
- A demonstrated ability to effectively source and convert top tier candidates in hard to fill roles
- A natural knack of finding innovative ways to attract top talent, build relationships and establish Built In as an employer of choice in Chicago
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Professional demeanor, ability to handle matters confidentially and strong follow-through
Impress us even more
- Experience working in a company where you’ve been part of a team that has scaled and grown quickly… and you’re excited to do it again!
- Experience working with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking System
If you are interested in the Senior Recruiter and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries