A growing healthcare organization located in the western suburbs of Chicago needs a Senior Recruiter/iCIMS Administrator! Our client has consistently been recognized for their innovative strategies, lively company culture and rapid growth throughout the time we have worked with them.
As a Senior Recruiter/iCIMS Administrator, you will sit onsite in Elmhurst, IL, which will give you the opportunity to develop your skillset in recruiting while working alongside experienced professionals who are passionate about mentoring, professional development and expanding the talent within their organization. By starting as a contract employee, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and prove your hard work ethic to be brought on full time.
Senior Recruiter/iCIMS Administrator Responsibilities:
- Screen resumes for qualified candidate talent
- Troubleshoot any issues within iCIMS platform
- Source talent using various tools and methods
- Conduct phone screens/interviews
- Recruit candidates on both a local and national scale
- Administrative tasks such as ATS management, writing offer letters, crafting job postings, etc.
Senior Recruiter/iCIMS Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ year of experience in recruiting preferred
- Strong iCIMS experience/iCIMS administration experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and comfortably over the phone
If you are interested in this Senior Recruiter/iCIMS Administrator position and feel that you have the skills listed above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare , onsite , iCIMS, western burbs , Chicago , recruiting , recruiter , sourcer , corporate #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.