LaSalle Network is proud to be partnering with Chicago’s leader in the interactive digital marketing space. Our client has achieved extraordinary long term success and local/national industry recognition for fostering a culture that is focused on innovation and ingenuity.
Our client currently has needs for a Sr. Project Manager to help guide release cycles and deliver products leveraging the Agile methodology. If you are accustomed to thinking about releases in terms of annually, quarterly, or monthly, this position is not the right fit for you. They need a Sr. Project Manager who can focus on quick release and iteration cycles that are regularly in the weekly, daily, or hourly timeframe.
Sr. Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree which shows you studied something about computers or business
- Two+ years of business analysis or project management experience
- Experience in an environment that is exclusively Agile
- Know the different flavors of Agile i.e. Scrum v. Kanban
- Know why one flavor of Agile would be used over the other
- Know that developers in Agile shops leverage TDD and BDD
- Know what the acronyms TDD and BDD stand for
If the Sr. Project Manager position sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today.
Sr. Unit Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: agile , scrum , kanban , extreme programming , xp , project manager , business analyst , tdd , bdd , basecamp , ms project , project , requirements , release , iteration , sdlc , software development , marketing , digital , ecommerce , web , software
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an equal opportunity employer m / f / d / v.