Are you a strategic, experienced operational planning expert? If so, our partner, a global leader in producing innovative technology products that impact virtually every industry, is interested in adding you to their team! There is a high priority being put on Planning/S&OP and we are looking for an experienced professional to work cross-functionally in a critical high impact, high visibility role. If you are an ambitious and experienced operational planning professional, this is an excellent opportunity.
Must be able to work 3 days a week from one of the following locations: Colonial Heights, VA, Morris Plains, NJ, Baton Rouge, LA, Geismar, LA, Houston, TX, Spokane, WA, Shreveport, LA, Des Plaines, IL, Charlotte, NC- Phoenix, AZ, Atlanta GA. A relocation package is considered for this role.
Sr. Production Planning Manager - S&OP Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of planning professionals and drive the monthly SIOP process for the Americas
- Support the Director of Supply Chain Planning to execute the vision and goals for your function and manage the people and processes to achieve this
- Oversee the monthly planning cycle for your network of sites, and ensure finished goods production plans, raw materials replenishment programs align to the supply plans and achieve maximum customer satisfaction and ensure working capital remains within the business goals
- Ensure the network capacity plans and constrained Master Production Schedules optimize the labor and machine resources whilst achieving the business goals for cost control, productivity and working capital
- Ensure the network Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) will satisfy the network Constrained Master Production Schedules (MPS)
- Closely involved in product lifecycle events and transitions to ensure the network supply strategy delivers on the product portfolio vitality goals
- Attend monthly SIOP meetings to approve the supply plans and to present these and the associated risks and mitigating plans to the business leadership in the reconciliation and executive meetings
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the global supply chain planning organization to drive global process consistency and maturity
- Capable of translating objectives into a deliverable strategy to achieve business goals and create a competitive advantage of the product portfolio
- Build a world-class team, utilize and deploy Lean Six Sigma techniques, drive continuous improvement activities and achievement of superior performance across all KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Create and drive a positive working environment and culture of continuous improvement throughout your organization to achieve the best possible outcome from your resources
- Lead the development of your teams to increase their skills and capability in readiness for internal progression and succession
Sr. Production Planning Manager - S&OP Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, supply chain management or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, operations planning/scheduling, materials management or other Sales Inventory & Operations Planning related functional area
- Master’s degree in business administration, operations management, supply chain management or equivalent a plus
- APICS, CPIM, CPSM or CPF certification preferred
- Experience with SAP ERP systems preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to efficiently multi-task, prioritize and delegate
- Significant experience directing and leading others
- Ability to identify business process issues and implement effective improvement and control plans
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) across multiple levels of the organization
- Statistical knowledge and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Sr. Production Planning Manager - S&OP opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , sales, planning , S&OP , SIOP #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.