A leading technology company is looking for a Sr. Production Planner to join their team. As a vital part of the continued success for this organization, the Sr. Production Planner will have to bring innovation and the ability to drive a long-term plan. The Sr. Production Planner will also need to be able to work independently and as part of a global team.
If you possess demonstrated strategic skills, the ability to manage internal and external client relationships, and are looking for a challenge with opportunity for future advancement with this growing firm, then this is the opportunity for you.
Sr. Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage the forecasting process for production
- Look at internal operations and look for trends to evolve procedures and processes as it related to demand planning
- Provide innovative ideas, creating value for long term partnerships
- Lead efforts to leverage and optimize supply chain software program
- Work collaboratively with Global Engineering and other cross functional partners to develop and implement global engineering standards
- Implement corrective actions as appropriate and act as point of escalation
- Identify and transfer best practices across the region/segments
Sr. Production Planner Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in forecasting and demand planning management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this Sr. Production Planner opportunity, and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.