Are you a Product Marketing Manager with a passion for launching new SaaS solutions for companies and are looking for your next home to grow with? Do you have experience developing and managing the positioning of new products, developing messaging strategies, creating technical marketing content, and supporting go-to-market strategies? Do you have proven experience in managing product marketing strategies, developing plans, and then personally executing on this strategy? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for one of their top clients in the tech space here in Chicago. This is an award-winning B2B SaaS company that has experience incredible growth in the past two years and is looking to add a Content Marketer to this dynamic and award-winning team.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with Product, Technology, Business Development, and Customer Success teams to execute on launch plans, evaluate results, and share findings. You will work closely with product team members to take software products and tech-enabled solutions to market in new and innovative ways!
Sr. Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead product and features launches and coordinate across teams.
- Own competitive intelligence and positioning and enable go-to-market teams with the latest strategic narrative, messaging, and collateral.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to influence the product roadmap, add new features, and prioritize new integrations based on customer feedback and market demand.
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success teams to identify customer stories and testimonials.
- Work closely with our Growth Marketing leaders on campaigns to drive pipeline.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience within SaaS/ tech companies
- 3+ years of product marketing experience to hit the ground running, bring fresh ideas, and help position new and current products effectively
- Experience in owning competitive intelligence and positioning
- Previous experience in influencing product roadmaps adding new product features and supporting go-to-market strategies
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: product launch , roadmap , evaluate results , competitive intelligence , product positioning #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.