LaSalle Network has partnered with a growing startup company based in Chicago focused on identifying a strategic and data driven Sr. Procurement Specialist. This position is available due to the expansion of our client's business.
The right Sr. Procurement Specialist will be organized, analytical and motivated to foster strong relationships internally and externally. This team is collaborative and eager to continue their growth trajectory.
Sr. Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and support strategic sourcing initiatives
- Analyze data and implement process development and adherence
- Review and analyze market trends, purchase order status, supplier costs and pricing and evaluate alternative supply options
- Create and maintains various departmental reports
Sr. Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in procurement or relative background
- Advanced analytical aptitude in Excel
If you are interested in this Sr. Procurement Specialist opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Associate Unit Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation , indirect procurement , indirect , spend , sourcing , procurement , purchasing , buying , buyer , MRO , facilities , spend #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.