Our client is seeking a Indirect Sourcing Manager for their corporate headquarters located in the western suburbs of Chicago. This role is open due to growth as our client has seen a record-breaking year.
This Indirect Sourcing Manager will spearhead the strategic sourcing initiatives for their indirect procurement vertical. The right person will be analytical, self-driven, and agile. Our client is offering exponential career growth, competitive compensation, and a culture focused on work life balance.
Indirect Sourcing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop RFI’s & RFP’s, conduct in-depth analytics across multiple systems and from various divisions/countries
- Provide category recommendations, counterproposals, and negotiate to identify and deliver savings to the organization; maintain product quality standards and focus on reducing costs
- Create compliance monitoring programs to ensure implementation strategies are measurable and successful
- Draft and review contracts with vendors including SOW’s, MSA’s, and addendums
Indirect Sourcing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or engineering required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- 5+ years experience in strategic sourcing, specifically for facilities, MRO, or other indirect spend
- Advanced aptitude for Excel
If you are interested in this Indirect Sourcing Manager opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation , indirect procurement , indirect , spend , sourcing , procurement , purchasing , buying , buyer , MRO , facilities , spend
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.