LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading manufacturing company in the western suburbs of Chicago to identify a Sr. Planner. This position is available due to global expansion of our client's business.
The right Sr. Planner will be organized, analytical and motivated to foster strong relationships internally and externally. This team is collaborative and is eager to grow their brand.
Sr. Planner Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and communicate with suppliers from China, Germany, and India
- Develop sourcing strategies
- Analyze raw material inventory levels
- Generate and analyze reports regarding finished goods, forecast demand, current orders, and customer needs
- Develop S&OP process
- Research, evaluate, and select market options
Sr. Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain, mathematics, industrial technology, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience in procurement, specifically buying international goods
- Advanced analytical aptitude in Excel
- Understanding of S&OP
- Should demonstrate a "scrappy" mentality
If you are interested in this Sr. Planner opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , purchase orders , good production , food, beverage , perishables , Economics , business , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s , accessories , toys , product management , merchandising , sourcing , negotiation , international , vendors , overseas , china , purchasing , procurement , strategic sourcing , spend , RFP , RFQ #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.