LaSalle Network has partnered with a healthcare industry leader to staff for a Sr. Medical Biller. Our client is looking for a motivated, self-starting individual, who is looking for the next step in their career. If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic, innovative, diverse team, please apply.
Sr. Medical Biller Responsibilities:
- Apply payments and adjustments to patient accounts
- Assist with accurate and timely submission of claims
- Communicate with insurance payers
- Review and resolve denied claims
- Provide feedback to management regarding any issues or repetitive errors that may be encountered during claim review and submission
- Follow up on patient accounts and verify insurance information for billing patient claims
Sr. Medical Biller Requirements:
- 4+ years of hospital or physician billing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Knowledge of government and commercial payors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and recognize trends to effectively work A/R
If you are interested in this Sr. Medical Biller opportunity, please apply today!
Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Keywords and Related Terms: Medicare , Medicaid , remittance , a/r , aging , payment , payment plans , charity , follow up , claims , rebill , medical biller , medical collector , financial counselor , patient registration , charity , payment plan , billing , collections , claims , follow-up , eob , patient , remittance , payor , insurance , review , submit , compliance , discrepancies
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, executive search, technology, marketing, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions