LaSalle Network has partnered with a global CPG company located in the loop. Our client is looking for a Sr Manufacturing Integration Project Manager for their newly renovated headquarters in the loop. This position is open to due to rapid growth, organically and through acquisition. This person will be responsible for integrating manufacturing processes, both physically and in SAP, across newly acquired plants. The right Sr Manufacturing Integration Project Manager will need to have prior experience manufacturing and process integration.
Sr Manufacturing Integration Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create detailed process maps of physical manufacturing processes
- Gather data and perform ad-hoc analyses to identify tactical and strategic ways to improve service level and/or reduce operational costs, waste and obsolescence across all operational functions
- Support design, implementation, and maintenance of management KPIs and relevant dashboards
- Gather manufacturing requirements for SAP transactions to collaborate with the IT SAP team
- Perform statistical and financial analyses to build business cases supporting development of the long-term operational strategy and capabilities such as supply chain digitization, automation, and predictive modeling
- Assist in validation and ongoing improvement of manufacturing methodologies
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to understand business needs, constraints, and opportunities by collecting inputs at all levels of organization
Sr Manufacturing Integration Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree required
- Experience implementing or enhancing SAP in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of shop floor experience
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills; experience presenting to executive leadership and defending ideas
- 3+ years of process mapping and creating workflow diagrams
If you are interested in this Sr Manufacturing Integration Project Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Production Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.