Our client is an industry leader in the CPG industry, and has an immediate opening for a Sr. Manager of Planning Strategy. Sitting out of their corporate HQ in Downtown Chicago, the Sr. Manager of Planning Strategy will be responsible for the overall development of their inventory planning strategy as well as productivity management and continuous improvement projects.
This Sr. Manager of Planning Strategy is a highly visible role and will offers tremendous room for growth if you are looking to make a long-term, strategic impact.
Sr. Manager of Planning Strategy Responsibilities:
- Manage all Production Operations Planning and Procurement for a company operating multi-sites including scheduling, purchasing, spend analysis and vendor management
- Manage the Planning and Purchasing department including management level employees as well as work collaboratively with sales, customer service, logistics, warehouse and plant managers including key executives on a daily basis
- Direct the Production Planning Department in inventory management, demand planning, forecasting as well as procurement and sourcing of raw materials and indirect spend
- Develop process improvement objectives and strategies to better execute operational initiatives from a high level and communicate with key leadership to drive change
Sr. Manager of Planning Strategy Requirements:
- 10+ years experience in a high volume manufacturing setting ideally in the food & beverage or CPG industry
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field. Master's degree or MBA
- Previous management experience and proven performance of driving change in supply chain optimization and operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with SAP and advanced Excel Skills
If you are interested in this Sr. Manager of Planning Strategy opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation , CPG , food , beverage , inventory , deployment , capacity , supply chain , supply , planning , supply planning , demand planning , forecast , procurement , operations , optimization , strategy , manager , retail
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.