Our client, a leader in the logistics industry, is looking to hire a Sr. Manager of Facilities. They are a growing company that is looking for driven, agile individuals to come join their growing team.
This team is agile and growing rapidly. They are eager to hire a Sr. Manager of Facilities for their collaborative team. The right person for this role will have high energy and be eager to learn.
Sr. Manager of Facilities Responsibilities:
- Analyze profitability of vendors for 3PL services
- Work closely with carrier development to ensure KPIs are being met
- Make recommendations to enhance supply chain processes and optimize freight
- Identify new vendors for 3PL services including warehouse and logistics
Sr. Manager of Facilities Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in warehouse operations or distribution
- Experience managing multiple facilities required
- Experience with SAP
If interested in this Sr. Manager of Facilities position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: analyst , supply chain , logistics , specialist , transportation #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.