Want to grow your career within Professional Services? LaSalle Network is partnered with a national cannabis company looking to hire a Sr. Manager, Data Management.
The Sr. Manager, Data Management will design solutions and lead a team to meet data and integration needs across multiple functional areas and improve the company’s information capability enterprise wide. The Sr. Manager, Data Management will work directly with senior management and partners of the organization in their downtown Chicago office.
Sr. Manager, Data Management Responsibilities:
- Manage team of Data Engineers to integrate both operational and analytical systems; requires a deep understanding of the technical interfaces, complex datasets, non-functional requirements and functional requirements
- Leverage consistent technology platforms and programming languages to connect the internal operational systems with each other and with third party systems
- Identify, design and implement improvements for scalability, automation and optimization of data delivery
- Collaborate with functional leads to understand their needs and identify data-driven solutions that can address them
- Advise and guide the organization on master data management best practices; empower data owners with the tools to manage their data and the processes to govern its maintenance
Sr. Manager, Data Management Requirements:
- 7+ years of collective experience in at least one data management discipline (data engineering, data science, data analytics)
- 3+ years of data management experience in an SAP environment with primary modules such as FICO, PP, MM, SD
- 2+ years of managing a data management team
- Experience utilizing an integration/middleware platform; PI/PO or CPI preferred
- Experience utilizing an analytics tool; SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) preferred
If you are interested in this Sr. Manager - Data Management opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: SAP , data management #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.