LaSalle Network is currently partnered with the leading wholesale distributor of office, technology, and industrial products to help them identify a Senior Java Developer to join their development team. The company offers 40,000 items from more than 450 manufacturers and its customers include more than 15,000 resellers such as computer product resellers, e-commerce merchants, and office product dealers. This role will be directly responsible for leading the design, projects, and development as well as prioritizing the ongoing day to day activities for the team.
Senior Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Lead and designs complex deployment and end to end testing plans
- Reviews and approves functional and technical specifications
- Oversees work estimates of multiple developers and brings them together into a comprehensive estimate and plan
- Leads ongoing updates and is accountable for delivery
Senior Java Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience developing Java applications
- 3+ years leading projects end to end
- Strong communication, technical, and leadership experience
Keywords and Related Terms: Senior Java Developer, Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.