LaSalle Network is currently partnered with the leading wholesale distributor of office, technology, and industrial products to help them identify a Senior Java Developer to join their development team. The company offers 40,000 items from more than 450 manufacturers and its customers include more than 15,000 resellers such as computer product resellers, e-commerce merchants, and office product dealers. This role will be directly responsible for leading the design, projects, and development as well as prioritizing the ongoing day to day activities for the team.
Senior Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Lead and designs complex deployment and end to end testing plans
- Reviews and approves functional and technical specifications
- Oversees work estimates of multiple developers and brings them together into a comprehensive estimate and plan
- Leads ongoing updates and is accountable for delivery
Senior Java Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience developing Java applications
- 3+ years leading projects end to end
- Strong communication, technical, and leadership experience
Keywords and Related Terms: Senior Java Developer, Java Developer, Senior Software Engineer.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.