LaSalle Network is currently partnering with one of our clients that has an opening for a Senior IT Support Specialist to join their growing team! If you are looking for a new opportunity to grow your existing skillset while gaining valuable experience this is a great opportunity for you!
Senior IT Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop and support system standards for PCs/Laptops, etc. and their associated hardware and software.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks as assigned from internal and project leadership.
- Perform all levels of analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of technical problems for a variety of end users plus identify, test and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair, as needed.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately.
- Respond to team member’s issues through email, phone and in person requests.
- Maintain an inventory of all computers, monitors, printers, scanners, etc.
- Track and maintain licenses in use and available for all end user devices.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
Senior IT Support Specialist Requirements:
- 6+ year experience providing technical end user support.
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Solid understanding of IT supported technologies, and a broad knowledge of IT Technology and infrastructure technologies (Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office Products including O365, Dell Sonicwalls, Dell Servers, etc.)
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of current technological developments and trends in industry
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, problem solving, presentation, and employee motivational skills.
- Self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail
If you are interested in the Senior IT Support Specialist opportunity and are ready to work for an organization with a great mission – apply today.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.