LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading private equity firm focused on the software and technology-enabled service sectors to find a Sr. IT Project Manager. They partner with a company’s management team to implement operating best practices, invest in growth initiatives, and make accretive acquisitions intended to accelerate revenue and earnings, with the goal of increasing the value of the business. This person will help with managing internal IT projects across the organization.
Sr. IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage internal IT projects across the organization
- Manage the project backlog for the IT service desk team
- Fully responsible for the project lifecycle of projects in the project portfolio
- Ability to identify milestones and dependencies and build project plans based on these
- Adapting to processes and ways of working set by the PMO
- Strong attention to detail and identifying when detail is missing
- Documenting plan and status in chosen PM tools
- Adjusting to quick changes and always delivering based on business priority
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Sr. IT Project Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in leading both Waterfall and Agile projects; certificates are a plus
- Proficiency in Project Management tools; MS Office Suite
If you think this is the next step in your career, apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Project manager #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.