Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has teamed up with a global chemical manufacturer that is continuously growing and leading the industry! They have been recognized as a leader in sustainability and innovation in its industry year after year and are looking to bring a Sr. HR Generalist on board.
The ideal candidate wants to roll up their sleeves and dive into any issue by applying their experience to problem solve and can work well with employees and senior management across various locations. This candidate must also have excellent communication and ability to build meaningful relationships.
Sr. HR Generalist Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert on all things human resources for employees, including but not limited to employee relations, compliance, benefits, compensation, training, coaching, performance management, safety and HR strategy
- Support all employee and labor relations issues, investigations, documentation and exit interviews/terminations as needed
- Recruit for both hourly and salary positions
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership
Sr. HR Generalist Requirements:
- 4+ years of HR work experience; manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Must have experience working in multiple sites
- Leave of absence and workers compensation experience
- Driven, motivated and ambitious aspiring HR professionals are a must
- Positive attitude and flexibility are a must
If you meet the above qualifications and you’re looking to join a creative and innovative organization as they develop best practices and efficiencies as they grow, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: onsite , recruitment , recruiting , generalist , business partner employee relations , investigations , human resources , recruiting , HR , benefits , open enrollment , union , labor relations , compensation , safety , management #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.