LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a growing software as a service company that focuses on building custom HR and onboarding software for companies around the world. They are looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to help assist in a big technology transformation as they look to minimize their technical footprint and migrate to Java 8/11 and AWS.
Sr. Full Stack Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with members of a scrum team to contribute to the architecture and design of applications
- Leverage cutting edge technologies, such as Java 11, to build out functionality of the application
- Manage migrations of data to the cloud, utilizing tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Leverage modern front-end technologies to build out a strong UI within the product
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand how best utilize and upgrade systems
Sr. Full Stack Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of product and software development experience within Java. Strong preference for previous Java 8 or 11 experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience working within cloud native technologies
- Previous experience working with a client or consumer facing product or software
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Software Engineer , Java , Angular , React , SaaS
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.