LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a leading entrepreneurial drinks company. They are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) to join their team in Chicago, IL. This role is a full-time position and offers full benefits and a hybrid schedule.
Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) Responsibilities:
- Develop custom IT solutions and processes to tackle business tasks
- Build and review design plans for software systems
- Implement Unit Test Plans
- Coordinate setup for CICD pipelines
- Work with team members to craft solutions
- Manage and use Source Control (GitHub, SVN)
- Communicate with stakeholders and mentor others on the team
Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of full development cycle
- Strong in building web applications
- Strong communication skills
If being a Full Stack .NET Developer sounds like your next career move, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: NET , NET Core , C# , SQL , T-SQL #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.