Interested in joining a fast-growing finance team within the healthcare industry? The LaSalle Network has partnered with a highly accredited, healthcare company that is headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago. Due to some recent openings on their team they are looking to bring on a Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A to join their team. This position will be responsible for managing a small team, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, and process improvements. The ideal candidate will bring strong financial acumen and a demonstrated ability to adapt to change as well as feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A Responsibilities:
· Monthly financial reporting for leadership and reviewing invoices
· Physician performance and compensation review
· Manage a team of administrative staff and assist with recruitment efforts
· Annual budget preparation
· Perform analytical or operational support assignments as directed by finance leaders
Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A Requirements:
· Minimum of 5 years of finance experience
· Industry knowledge required – healthcare
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Strong financial acumen
· Tableau preferred
· Adaptability to a changing environment
· Ability to communicate effectively
If you are interested in this Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Accounting and Finance LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: healthcare, “physician compensation”, finance, financial analyst, budgeting, analysis, senior financial analyst, tableau, budgeting, forecasting, management, team, heath, hospital, Lawson, EPIC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.