LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a Software-as-a-Service Company headquartered in Chicago, IL to add a Remote Senior Implementation Manager to their growing team. This person will be responsible for working with external clients to lead Enterprise Implementations of their software.
Remote Senior Implementation Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate resources and timelines with clients to effectively complete implementations
- Manage anywhere between 3-7 implementations at one time
- Maintain quality service for end clients by meeting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting customer projects
Remote Senior Implementation Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience working in a client facing capacity
- Proven success leading software implementation projects
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred
- Ability to travel when permissible
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining a growing team as a Remote Senior Implementation Manager, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: SaaS , Software as a service , implementation , Project Manager , Project Management , Client
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.