LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who has offices in both Chicago and New York to identify a Sr. Director of Product, Technology Solutions for a fulltime, salaried position. The Sr. Director of Product, Technology Solutions is responsible for the piloting, validation, and go to market strategy for a new SaaS solution to disrupt the professional services industry. This group acts as a ‘start up incubator’ situated within one of the largest consulting/professional services firms in the country that is changing the way they use technology to evolve.
Sr. Director of Product, Technology Solutions Responsibilities:
- Develop product vision and roadmap for a SaaS based product
- Work to develop prototypes for testing
- Manage external vendors and work with executive stakeholders and partners
- Build a product team to support new product development
Sr. Director of Product, Technology Solutions Requirements:
- 7-10 years in Product Management, bringing solutions thru concept, MVP and go-to market
- Experience delivering viable products to market in a leading role
- Experience acting as a business line lead and working with internal and external clients
- Well versed with Agile methodology and experience working with scrum teams
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as leadership and presentation skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about the Sr. Director of Product, Technology Solutions role, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: product , sr. director of product , director of product , saas , go-to market , GTM , MVP , SaaS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.