We are excited to partner with a multi-billion-dollar retail company to identify their next Senior Director of Global Supply Chain Analytics. Located in the North Suburbs of Chicago, our client is a Global Leader in innovative supply chain transformation.
The Senior Director of Global Supply Chain Analytics will be expected to unite People, Process and Technology to deliver Business Solutions to further integrate and optimize the Supply Chain. They will directly manage a global team including four leaders of inventory, planning, and analytics.
Senior Director of Global Supply Chain Analytics Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize big data analytics to develop business strategies
- Establish strong partnerships with supply chain partners, IT teams, senior executives internally, and externally with customers.
- Create strategic and operational plans and to anticipate future demand from customers through forecasting, demand, & supply planning
- Oversee the global supply chain data and analytics. Work with customers on business case development, conceptualizing data-centric solutions to diverse business problems
Senior Director of Global Supply Chain Analytics Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain, Finance, Technology, or Business degrees preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain with at least 5 in supply and/or demand planning
- Business process ownership background, ideally within implementation management or consulting
- Demonstrated thought leadership and forward-thinking approach
- Analytical background with a strong knowledge of big data; ability to work with massive data sets, comparable to 200M item combinations globally
- Examples of developing cross-functional partnerships with Data and/or IT teams
- Capability of balancing heavy data analytics and computing with big-picture strategies to achieve global objectives
If you are interested in this Senior Director of Global Supply Chain Analytics position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.