LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Sr. Digital Designer with B2B experience for one of our top clients in the tech/SaaS space. Our client is a global leader in employer services and is looking to bring on a Sr. Designer to report into the Creative Director.
In this role, your contributions will support the brand across a variety of print and digital formats such as multi-channel digital campaigns, presentation templates, data visualization, video and motion assets, exhibition booths and more!
Sr. Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop creative assets aligned with brand guidelines including (but not limited to) advertising, social media content, web pages, motion assets, brochures, business documents, presentation templates and email campaign content
- Conceptualize and create meaningful editorial images for content marketing like blog posts, case studies, white papers and LinkedIn articles
- Be a champion for cohesive design throughout the company
Sr. Digital Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of agency or in-house design experience; experience designing for SaaS clients is a huge plus
- Experience in designing in a variety of print and digital formats from concept through production
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience taking a concept or brand design across mediums; from print to digital to social to video to web and more
- On top of meaningful trends in brand design, marketing communications and social media in; able to iterate concepts that will help the brand remain relevant and relatable to our audience
- You're pumped to be part of something great at a fast-growing company!
Keywords and Related Terms: digital design , web design , saas , graphic design , project management #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.