LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in the higher education domain that is seeking a Senior Desktop Technician professional to join their team. This position is based in Chicago and the position with be expected to be onsite but will be offered some remote flexibility. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Senior Desktop Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide primary response for user requests to the Help Desk
- Maintenance of hardware/software for Window servers
- Maintain Active Directory and user settings/permissions
- Follow procedures and guidelines (including documentation) for the Help Desk operations
- Monitor and inform users on status of their support issues
- Set-up and/or upgrade and configure hardware, software, printers and peripherals for users
- Investigate and research solutions for hardware and software problems that arise
- Troubleshoot technical difficulty with PC hardware and software issues, Internet, network applications, configurations and peripheral equipment
- Assist in the maintenance of hardware and software inventory databases and/or catalogs
- Add/change users and/or permissions and rights in Active Directory
- Provide support and troubleshooting for digital meetings
- Support for entity meetings, including the Board of Director meetings
Senior Desktop Technician Requirements:
- Associates degree, technical certification or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with Windows, Network/Internet environments, PC hardware, software, printer support and help desk experience
- Network Administration and/or systems administration experience
- Experience with technology, tools, applications, databases and Internet technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Users and computers
- Excellent customer service skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.