Our client, a disruptive, global CPG company, is looking to hire a Sr. Demand Planner. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their planning strategy.
As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Sr. Demand Planner will be responsible for supporting specific business departments in their product forecasting.
Sr. Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best statistical baseline possible using established processes
- Attend the category demand reviews and understand drivers, challenge assumptions and lead the team to agreement on the total demand plan
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products and product phase-outs
Sr. Demand Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; supply chain, operations or related field is preferred
- 2-3+ years in demand, supply or inventory planning
- SAP APO experience preferred, and any major ERP is required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively at a fast pace
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the Sr. Demand Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: demand , supply chain , planner , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , SAP , forecasting , statistical planning , analyst , analytics , supply plan , supply planning , supply planner , demand plan , demand analyst , forecast analyst , forecast planner , demand planning #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.