Want to grow your career and gain hands-on analytics experience with one of the fastest growing industries? LaSalle Network is partnered with a top Chicago-based client looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer to their team.
The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for collaborating with various business units across the organization to provide analysis and insights to guide decision making. We are looking for self-starters with strong knowledge across data engineering, ETL, data modeling and architecture that can help improve and scale out the current analytics platform.
Senior Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Architect, implement and maintain the information data lake and leverage various reporting platforms to enable decision making across the portfolio companies
- Develop, construct, test and maintain optimal data pipeline/ETL architectures
- Drive overall data strategy initiatives and ideas
- Utilize SQL to optimize data acquisition and preparation
- Work with big data and emerging technologies while driving business intelligence solutions end-to-end: business requirements, data modeling, ETL, metadata, reporting, and dashboarding
- Close coordination with the senior leadership team on a day-to-day basis; clearly communicate complicated data infrastructure concepts
Senior Data Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with data modeling, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing and Cloud Infrastructure (Snowflake, Redshift, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise-class Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Looker, Qlik, Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Expertise in the design, creation, management and business use of large datasets
- Machine learning experience a plus
- Passionate about working with large unstructured datasets and helping set the vision for the overall data strategy across the growing portfolio
- Proficient programming experience using Python, R or similar language
- Advanced SQL skills
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: SQL , ETL , SSIS #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.