LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago, IL to help identify a Senior BI Consultant for their team. This person will work on a consulting team responsible for working with one of their largest clients, providing reporting and analysis for different groups within the organization.
Sr. BI Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Work with client to develop data models and visualizations within QlikView and Tableau
- Analyze data related to KPI’s and different metrics
- Utilize SQL to pull and load data from multiple sources
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
Requirements for consideration include:
- Experience working with QlikView or Tableau to build dashboards and visualizations
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Hands on experience with relational databases and data modeling
- High level communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Intelligence, Consulting, Data Analyst, QlikView, Tableau
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.