Job DescriptionOur client is embarking on an 18-month business systems transformation journey to modernize Their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and core functionality. The roles on the project team will work together to create standardized, efficient and future-leaning technological solutions. The Analytics Lead owns the interpretation of data and translation into information to support improved business operations and has overall accountability for success of the Analytics area.
The Analytics Lead will work with the Global Process Owners, Functional Leads, Business Analyst, Data Conversion Lead and Program Lead on a daily basis. They will be the voice of the business, an expert, a liaison and decision maker. They will communicate how each cross-functional team interacts with the global process to find standardized solutions within the new system.
Analytics Lead Responsibilities:
- Gain alignment within the Function on the global process and represent the business function in the E2E Process
- Single point for contact for Analytics, consolidate and lead all analytics need for the program.
- Work closely with the Global Process Owners to capture the analytics requirements
- Ensure impact on existing reporting is being addressed (e.g., Data Lake extract)
- Make key design decisions (KDDs) and sponsor adoption with business functional owners; escalate through governance model when required
- Work with other Functional Workstream Leads to make cross-functional KDDs and other decisions
- Challenge business needs and rationale that deviate from standard software (customization metric)
- Define new data collections, analysis and reporting processes
- Drive stakeholder alignment and document Decisions and Outcomes
- Accountable to ensure all stakeholder voices that impact their function are heard and decisions made consistent with the Program governance
- Actively facilitate workshops with Solution Adherence, Process Requirement Refinement, Variation Discussion, Qualifying Exception Processes, etc.
- Partner with Change Managers for stakeholder identification and management
- Confirm data sources and align with teams
- Test scenario definition (high-level) and alignment of the Solution/Transformation with the value pools
- Responsible for enabling team members, including knowledge transfer, Global Template, Customization Principles, Workstream Roadmap/Vision, etc.
- Communicate project information and key decisions to stakeholders
- Review program risks, issues and escalations; resolve those related to business adoption
- Review team progress and remove critical business impediments; serve as point of escalation for team members
- Make and socialize KDDs with functional owners; escalate through governance model when required and with other functional leads on cross-functional topics
- Review and understand team metrics package and own accuracy of data
- Own leading the change for the function, including leader alignment activities, communicating project information to stakeholders
Analytics Lead Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in ERP data and solutions management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Data experience with all core functions of an ERP (P2P, M2D, O2C, Master Data and Finance)
- Experience in SAP (legacy R3 or equivalent preferred)
- Experience in project or program management
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with IT/DT/Technology teams.
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national