Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a not-for-profit retirement living organization to identify a Sr. Analyst, Workday HCM to join their team. This person will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and optimization of the Workday tenant with a focus on HCM.
This is a hybrid role in Skokie, IL and can be done on a contract-to-hire or direct hire basis.
Sr. Analyst, Workday HCM Responsibilities:
- Provide configuration support across all HCM modules, including core HCM, Recruiting, Time, Absence, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent Management and Payroll
- Conduct and/or review intake for system solution requests, including new or enhanced reports, optimizations, break fixes and new feature adoptions
- Document business and system requirements, solutions options, test scripts and results
- Recommend solutions to support business processes and needs, which are primarily contained to Workday tenant but can extend to additional periphery technologies
- Collaborate with enterprise Workday administrators to support Workday feature updates, testing and other projects as assigned
- Handle system configuration to design, build, optimize and continuously improve Workday tenant
- Reporting and analytics
Sr. Analyst, Workday HCM Requirements:
- 5+ years of Workday administration experience; 2+ years of configuration in HCM with Recruiting and Advanced Compensation configuration experience preferred
- Experience with developing and writing advanced Workday HCM reports required
- Previous experience as an HR practitioner/shared service center professional preferred
- Experience in Health Care, Senior Living or related field preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Knowledge across multiple Workday modules including HCM, Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Time, Absence, Talent Management, Payroll
- Ability to think critically and perform complex configurations in Workday
- Demonstrated ability to independently and efficiently configure effective HCM solutions
- Understanding of cross functional concepts and impacts (security, reporting)
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and convey them to non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively translate user requirements into technical specifications and to translate technical language into user-friendly lay language for a broad audience
- Ability to research, quickly learn and analyze information, make recommendations, document and present information
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Workday , HRIS , data , Workday Report , HCM #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.