Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a not-for-profit retirement living organization to identify a Sr. Workday Analyst to join their team. This person will be responsible for the systems administration of the organization’s financial software (Workday).
This is a hybrid role in Skokie, IL and can be done on a contract-to-hire or direct hire basis.
Sr. Workday Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Controllership team and Financial Planning & Analysis team to develop, maintain and enhance the system in such a way that supports the organization’s operations, growth and transformation goals
- Assist in investigating and assessing process improvement opportunities, determining requirements and delivering data-driven recommendations to stakeholders
- Administer the Workday Financial module, including maintaining system security, management of user groups, addressing break-fix issues in partnership with IT and other Workday systems analysts
- Maintain security and access settings of users and user groups
- Document and publish solutions to commonly reported issues
- Answer functional questions on the financial systems and make recommendations on best practices to configure the system
- Provide day to day support to the Finance team with report administration and system enhancements within Workday
- Identify and establish reporting needs and opportunities based on the business initiative at hand
- Analyze and report data trends, and share that information with stakeholders
- Write and configure Workday Financial reports and dashboards including key metric reporting
Sr. Workday Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years of related experience in Financial Systems, Accounting and Finance
- Experience with a combination of Workday’s Financial Accounting, Assets, Expenses, Procurement, Banking, Customers, Suppliers, Sponsors, Grants, and/or Projects modules as a super user or system administrator
- Experience with developing and writing Workday financial reports required
- Experience in Health Care, Senior Living or related field preferred
- Strong attention to detail and proven track record of producing consistently accurate work, while possessing the ability to step back and determine whether outcomes are reasonable
- Good communication skills (both written and oral, English skills required)
- Ability to understand the requirements and communicate technical and business concepts to diverse audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, exhibiting a positive attitude and customer-focused demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Technology Services Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Workday , HRIS , data , Workday Report , GL , AP , AR , Financial Reporting #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.