LaSalle Network has partnered with a client to hire a SQL Developer. This role is responsible for supporting business applications and investigating operational problems and system requirements.
SQL Developer Responsibilities:
- Direct, prepare, design, code, test, debug and maintain complex computer programs
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Work with users to support business applications, and investigate operational problems/system requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Refine business requirements from which programs will be written
- Design, code, test, debug and document those programs
- Responsible for completion of development projects
- Solve user inquiries that arise during day-to-day operation
- Develop business cases, requirements and performance metrics
- Work primarily on the database level as well as working on full stack developer projects
SQL Developer Requirements:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and beyond
- Stored procedures, T-SQL, temp tables, database performance tuning
- Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft SSIS
- Data warehouse concepts and design patterns
- Experience with automated unit testing and test-assisted development preferred
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong user and client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with a variety of levels of the organization, including both to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel in fast paced, high demand environment
- Proven ability to independently manage tasks and priorities, accurately estimate work and meet deadlines
Keywords and Related Terms: SQL , SQL developer , business applications #LI-DATS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.