LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Vernon Hills, IL to identify a SQL DBA for a 6-month project, with potential for extensions. The SQL DBA is responsible for the for overall health of SQL databases and reporting infrastructure. In addition, this person will be responsible for quality and delivery of business systems commitments through automation throughout the organization’s infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for the following SQL tasks: database upgrades/roadmap across environment, testing, disaster recovery, performance monitoring, tuning, security monitoring, and security maintenance.
- Develop/maintain automation project plans and provide associated status reports.
- Aid in managing the data dictionary for the organization when new metrics or segmentations of data are maintained.
- Monitor the SQL environment for health/wellness/security and make recommendations to management
Requirements for consideration include:
- 3-5 years as a SQL DBA, working in a Microsoft based environment (MS SQL 2012 & MS SQL 2016)
- Experience with cloud based technologies (either MS Azure or AWS)
- Experience with Idera or another database management/modeling tool
- Knowledge of SSIS / SSRS / SSAS preferred, not required
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with this growing company, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Sr. Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: sql, dba, database administrator, database admin, cloud, aws, azure, idera, monitoring, performance, tuning
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.