LaSalle Network has partnered with an exceptional company in the professional services space looking for an experienced SOX Consultant. This individual will be assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, performing testing and audit support, and other special projects as assigned.
SOX Consultant Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Evaluate designing and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting
- Identify deficiencies in SOX and audit testing
- Support risk assessment process for development of annual audit plan
SOX Consultant Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Working experience with SOX and/or internal audit control design/testing
- Strong Excel skills including working with pivot tables and reading macros
- Exposure to SEC reporting and GAAP
- CPA or other relevant certifications (CIA, etc.)
This SOX Consultant position is fully remote right now to support COVID-19 efforts, however, only local candidates will be considered. The company will make transitions into office in Spring 2021, complying with occupancy and social distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your time and consideration for the SOX Consultant opportunity. If you meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords & Related Terms: SOX , GAAP , accounting , audit , CPA
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.