Our client, a leading healthcare organization based near downtown Chicago, is looking for a Sourcing Contract Analyst. This position is newly created as part of a start-up division that will be overseeing contract negotiations, RFPs, and monitoring pricing for Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs).
Sourcing Contract Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with all vendors, including drug, medical supply, and GPO representatives
- Negotiate contract pricing for maximum savings and research
- Manage RFP process including on-site meetings with vendors and negotiations
- Work cross functional with other members of Operations, Finance, IT and other company teams
- Analyze contracts to drive cost, quality, and performance improvements
Sourcing Contract Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a healthcare organization managing contracts
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel as well GPO systems
If you are interested in this Sourcing Contract Analyst role and qualify with the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: gpo, contract, analyst, sales, operations, bachelor's degree, bachelor's, finance, analysis, forecast, trends, metrics, Excel, SQL.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.