LaSalle Network is partnering with a company in the beverage space looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team. If you are looking for the opportunity to own the analytics function and interested in working for a stable and rapid growing company, this is the role for you! This is a full-time opportunity located downtown Chicago.
Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Understanding of complete data analytics stack and workflow, from ETL to data platform design to BI and analytics tools.
- Design and manage the architecture and technology stack to ensure continuous alignment with business strategies, requirements, and capabilities.
- Design and develop large scale data collection using both industry standard data sources as well as developing automation for new data collection.
- Partner with cross-functional teams for a broad scope of analytics projects, working closely with functional leads to design and implement architecture for projects / initiatives.
- Ensure the architecture and proposed analytics solutions are scalable and extensible.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills and verbal / written communication, including communicating updates, risks, etc.
- Expected to be proficient with or expert in one of each following technologies:
- Database Platforms (DBaaS): Snowflake, RedShift, Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL DB
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- ETL/ELT: Matillion, Talend, SSIS, Azure Data Factory
- Data Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Looker
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Mathematics; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years in data, data warehousing, and / or business intelligence
- Expert in relational database concepts, solution / data architecture and have successfully led the technical strategy, design, development and implementation of enterprise data and analytics solutions
- Strong skills in databases, data warehousing, data architecture, processing, and modeling
- Extensive hands-on expertise with SQL
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Previous experience speaking and presenting with executives and management
If this Solutions Architect position sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: solutions architect , Database Platforms (DBaaS) , Snowflake, RedShift , Azure SQL DW, Azure SQL DBCloud Platforms , AWS, Azure, Google Cloud PlatformETL/ELT , Matillion, Talend, SSIS, Azure Data FactoryData , Visualization , Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Looker
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.