LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in downtown Chicago to identify a Workday Solution Architect for a fulltime, salaried position (contractors welcomed as well). This is an exciting time for our client, a global real estate firm who recently implemented Workday. This role joins a rapidly growing team with global exposure and the opportunity to advise on optimal system design and configuration.
Workday Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to optimize Workday system design and configuration
- Work with internal stakeholders and business partners to provide valuable solutions, process changes, and configuration adjustments
- Develop and execute test plans for system releases and build advanced reports
- Partner with HR groups to better understand process in order to make the most valuable recommendations regarding Workday configurations
Workday Solution Architect Requirements:
- Strong Workday configuration experience preferred. .
- Implementation experience across multiple regions of the globe highly preferred.
- Experience with conducting training seminars and sessions for end users.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with this company, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Associate Unit Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: workday, absence, benefits, configuration, architect, solution architect
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.