Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnered with a fully remote client in Chicago that is looking for a Solutions Architect to facilitate strategic tech vision.
This role will be responsible for supporting the strategy on the technical landscape required to support the business in conjunction with the IT and Cross Functional Leadership.
Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Lead the initiatives for Data Management strategies
- Ensure that solutions meet business needs and align with architectural governance and standards
- Optimize against the tech stack that will be provided for the business and working with peers and necessary vendors to unlock growth
- Own and maintain an overall Enterprise Reference Architecture
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- 5 years of experience working as a solution architect or IT Project Manager
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies and roadmaps
- Experience with NetSuite and SalesForce related applications
- Knowledge of various backend development languages including .NET, Java, Go and Python
Recruiter, Software Developer Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: Business Analyst , Software Engineer , Software Engineer , Solution architect , fully remote , software Architect , Product manager #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.