Our client, a leading SaaS company in the western suburbs, is seeking a motivated and dynamic Software Training Manager to join their team. The Software Training Manager will be responsible for designing, developing and facilitating a training and development program, identifying areas of improvement for employees and managers and building solutions for current talent within the organization. This Software Training Manager will also be responsible for the strategy behind the training program and help drive growth to the supported teams.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to add value quickly to a program in a fast-paced environment, please apply for this great opportunity!
Software Training Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver all training across both new employees and continuous training
- Continuously identify and develop well-rounded curriculum based on skill gaps and ongoing needs
- Oversee all new hires from onboarding through formal classroom training and additional classes with a focus on process and strong customer service
- Provide continuous coaching to employees through verbal and written feedback and quality checks
Software Training Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant healthcare experience
- 3-5+ years of training and development experience
- Experience with training on a SaaS product and technical employee populations preferred
- Ability and experience in design and facilitation across a variety of training theories and techniques
- Excellent facilitation skills for a variety of classes and courses with emphasis on phone communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office application and various eLearning tools
If you are interested in the Software Training Manager position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Principal, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: training , development , learning , elearning , facilitation , organizational development , instructional design , presentation , project management , leadership, customer service , call center , SaaS , technical training , software training , elearning , agile learning , learning
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.