LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a SaaS company to help them hire a Remote Software Engineer (Ruby) for their team. This individual will participate in building production software using Ruby on Rails, React, Go, Python, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, and more. This is full time, salaried position with benefits. This position also has the flexibility to be done 100% remotely, and candidates can be located anywhere within the US.
Remote Software Engineer (Ruby) Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test new features for a next-gen trading platform
- Write efficient, maintainable, and reusable code and participate in and support the full continuous delivery pipeline
- Write and maintain unit and feature tests, and review other team members' code and tests
- Help eliminate tech debt
- Collaborate with and mentor team members
- Learn new technologies (and help your teammates learn them too)
- Help the company grow by contributing to open source projects, and by representing the client well within the developer community
Remote Software Engineer (Ruby) Requirements:
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience developing full-stack applications with Ruby on Rails, React, Go, Python or other open-source technologies
- Experience with DevOps and with container (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience with asynchronous and high-volume transaction processing
- Experience with Agile software development
- A self-disciplined and task-oriented approach to development, documentation, and code structure
- Work in US time zones
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Remote Software Engineer (Ruby) role is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: software engineering , ruby on rails , remote , trading , RoR , full stack , saas
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.