LaSalle Network is partnered with an asset management firm headquartered in Chicago with $2B AUM to help identify a Software Engineer (Java) to add to their growing team. This person will be developing trading applications and leading an MVC Migration project. This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking team, using cutting edge technology, and work closely with the Director of IT.
Software Engineer (Java) Responsibilities:
- Design, code, and test robust trading software applications and services with high-quality standards
- Work on a large scale Spring Boot MVC project
- Participate actively in cross-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and implementation
- Collaborate with product management on the right units of work to include in each development sprint
- Perform code reviews and providing timely feedback to other engineers
Software Engineer (Java) Requirements:
- 2+ years of hands-on programming experience
- Experience working on or creating microservices using Java Spring Boot framework
- Experience with an ORM and automation of the creation of data access objects
- Proven ability to work with varied forms of data infrastructure including relational databases; distributed data processing and storage solutions, e.g. SQL, MySQL
- Proficiency building and passionate about creating great products that solve big problems
- Financial knowledge and interest is recommended
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred
Sr. Project Manager, Product & Engineering Practice
Keywords and Related Terms: Java, Software Engineer, Spring, Spring Boot, ORM, Hibernate, MyBatis, JPA, Java Data Objects, Spring DAO, AWS, Software Developer, Application Developer FinTech, Trading #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.