LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a global e-commerce leader headquartered in Quincy, MA to help build out a new software development team to support an upgrade in systems and software. This person will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify requirements and build a new consumer facing e-commerce platform from the ground up that is used for over 1 billion transactions annually.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams to understand customer needs and plan the software build out
- Build new web-based software for both internal and external users
- Lead full life cycle Java development for a new product
- Implement bleeding edge technologies to better the functionality and UI of the system
- Collaborate with other team members for all aspects of software development
Software Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Strong background in building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience assisting in building microservices architecture
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team when needed
- Understanding of best practices as they relate to software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
Sr. Project Manager, Software Engineering Practice Lead
Keywords and Related Terms: Java , Software Engineer , e-commerce
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.