LaSalle Network has partnered with a client to find a Software Engineer (Java). The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications as well as designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Software Engineer (Java) Responsibilities:
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
Software Engineer (Java) Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- SQL database or relational database skills
Keywords and Related Terms: software engineer , java #LI-DATS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.