LaSalle Network is exclusively partnered with a workspace solution company to help identify a Software Engineer I to add to their growing team in Chicago. Our client is a publicly traded company tech-first company providing SaaS solutions as a leading provider of shared workspaces for entrepreneurs and startups. The Software Engineer I will be developing an ecosystem of technologies for a new group of product offerings. This is an opportunity to be a part of a forward-thinking team, using cutting edge technology, and work closely with the Director of Engineering.
Software Engineer I Responsibilities:
- Build software experiences that help companies manage their employees’ workplace experiences and help employees successfully navigate and collaborate in hybrid or distributed working environments
- Partner with product, design, data and research to build new software experiences that will be used by enterprise employees and companies around the world
- Work with map-based experiences, machine learning and data visualization to break new ground on solving problems that are becoming increasingly relevant on a global scale
Software Engineer I Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a closely related field or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience building full stack applications and/or backend systems
- Demonstrated architecture skills at a multi-system level and writing scalable, efficient and clean code
- Comfortable working with Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists and non-technical executive stakeholders
- Eager to dive in and contribute to long-lived systems and improve them for the sake of members and for fellow engineers, without getting stuck on ensuring perfection
- Eager to align correlated systems across squads on common API patterns, practices or other instrumentation
- Enjoy working in an Agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems for the sake of your teammates and our users
Sr. Project Manager, Product & Engineering Practice
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.