LaSalle Network is currently working with a custom software development agency in Chicago to help grow their Ruby on Rails focused engineering team. This team works with small and medium sized business to build out different software applications and products. You will be joining a collaborative team of engineers, product managers and designers to support 1-3 projects at any given time.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop cutting edge software
- Build outstanding products from the ground up, as well as manage the complete lifecycle of the software
- Assist in migrations to new technology
- Gather requirements from designers and product managers to deliver top of the line products based on client specifications
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of web development experience within Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge and experience with front end technologies, including React, Angular or Vue
- Ability to work within SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at any given time
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Ruby, RoR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.